Saturday, August 05, 2006

Maui wowwy!!! ...

Just returned from vacation and needed to post these great folks!!


Etarosuke
Instant Doodle
2MonkeyTale
Al's Brain
Ferdinand Kreozot
por Mi Mal Cabeza
Skunk Butt
Mr. Bread Crumbs
Edo 27
Elephant March
Jambon Beurre
Seiriondet
Monsieur Fabulon
Polyminthe
B Fiquet
Monster Shop
Rose-A-Petits-Pois
Boks Place

As mentioned, I hope to post a blogroll of all the good folks I met at the Comic-Con in San Diego, as well as new work for the upcoming book. This week at work we've got some very heavy deadlines, so please bare with me. In the meantime of course, keep a drawin' and a bloggin'! Ciao.


Rob Thompson

12 comments:

Seo Kim said...

oh wow, I'm on that list... I feel honoured! amazing artist you are *bow*

its instant doodles though, not noodles :)

Chris Dacol said...

HOLLY COWABUNGA! *bows* i feel honoured as well! All these artists are trully inspirational thank you

Sam Nielson said...

Great art links. Thanks, John!

Cale Atkinson said...

Soo many great Artists... All I can say is thank god for the internet! Just look how much gorgeous and inspiring art is a mere click away! Thanks for the great links John! haha takes me alittle while to get through them, inspiration overloads!
Also cant wait to see more of your own stuff posted!

Anonymous said...

DON'T YOU DRAW ANYMORE???!

John laoi said...

nice work and nice links here too you have us spoilt rotton Mr Nevarez

Jampix said...

This is a great blogsite!!
I add you to my blog if you don't mind. :-)

Oliver Popp said...

i bow to ur art, its so dynamic and powerful. very inspirational! the links are all worth to visit, like i did ! :D

Eduardo Avenir II said...

thankyou so much for adding me to your list of art blogs ^___^ I appreciate it a lot!

Urban Barbarian said...

Thanks for always finding these gems!

Leopold said...

Hey, there is a lot of useful info above!
Easy recipes

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air max 90
michael kors uk
colts jerseys
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
nike blazer pas cher
nike store
ralph lauren polo
oakley sunglasses
nike shoes